Rather than a big roast, try these lighter, easier, oven-broiled skewers.
1⁄4 cup Pinot Noir Wine Jelly
1 lb (450 g) beef sirloin or beef tenderloin, sliced into thin strips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in Multipurpose Pot. Heat until Wine Jelly melts and flavours are combined. Cool to room temperature.
- Add beef to marinade. Refrigerate a minimum of two hours, or overnight.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Thread marinated beef onto Skewers and season with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to broil and cook skewers to desired doneness, approximately 1–3 minutes per side.
- Pour remaining marinade into pot, heat to boiling and simmer until reduced by half. Brush marinade over broiled skewers and serve.