This recipe marries the spicy heat of Buffalo chicken with cool, creamy blue cheese. A match made in pub heaven!
1 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
1⁄4 cup vinegar
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (approx. 3 lbs/1.5 kg)
1⁄3 cup light sour cream
1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbsp Blue Cheese Dip Seasoning, or Creamy Ranch Dip Mix
1 tbsp vinegar
1 head Romaine lettuce
4 large celery ribs
1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 475° F (245° C).
- Whisk together 1 tbsp Buffalo Wing Seasoning, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with remaining Buffalo Wings Seasoning, coating well. Place on Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper. Cook for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, Blue Cheese Dip Seasoning, and vinegar together in a mixing bowl.
- Place lettuce and celery pieces on top of dressing. Set aside.
- When chicken is cooked, toss in Buffalo Wing Sauce and transfer to a serving platter.
- Toss salad and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.